Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lily Haven Interview

When did you start sewing/creating your clothing/accessories and why?

I started sewing when my daughter was born. She's my inspiration! I wanted to create unique and beautiful clothing for her, and then everyone started asking me where they could buy some for their daughters. I decided to put a few customs on ebay, and it was so much fun. I love when customers share pictures of their daughter's in my creations. It makes me happy!

When did you start selling on ebay?

April 2007.

What was the first thing you sold on ebay? Do you have a photo?

It was this Nursery Rhymes 3 piece set. I loved the old fashioned character of the outfit.



What is your favorite design and why?

It's impossible to choose a favorite because I try to make all of my creations so different. But, I do love this "Sweet Joy" set. It's vintage, feminine and charming.





What do you enjoy doing other than sewing/creating your designs?

I enjoy spending time with my family, blogging, spending time outside in the garden and shopping for unique finds.

What would you like to add?

I am going to try making some fun new hair accessories. More headbands, headscarves and fabric flowers.

1 comment: