Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Interview with The Fab 5 Bowtique

When did you start sewing/creating your clothing/accesories and why?

I started making bows three years ago when my second to last baby was born and boy were they U*G*L*Y!!! I sure thought they were da bomb though LOL! It was a little over a year ago that I started sewing. My husband was tired of me spending ungodly amoumts of money on customs and demanded that I learn to make them myself! So I did and now my kids are the ones that I don't ever get to sew for and I'm still buying customs LOL!


When did you start selling on ebay?


I started selling on ebay a few years ago. It was a little scarry at first, but now it's going pretty good


What was the first thing you sold on ebay? Do you have a photo?


The first piece of clothing I sold on ebay was this dress, and I was sooooo thrilled that I even made it LOL!




What is your favorite design- photo- and why?

I just love this skirt set. I don't know if it's the set that I actually love, or just the fabric or pictures, but at any rate I love it!!!



What do you enjoy doing other than sewing/creating your designs?

I am a TV junkie! I DVR just about every trashy reality tv show known to man and stay up late and watch them!!! My favorite show ever though is Deadliest Catch! I could watch those episodes over and over again and still love them : )


What would you like to add?

I'd like to thank my husband for being the best husband in the world. My house is never clean, I don't cook, and although I do sell every now and then, he is my major investor in this venture. I couldn't do it with out him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment