Saturday, June 20, 2009

EurAmer Interview

When did you start sewing/creating your clothing/accesories and why?

Its a funny yet nice story..when I was 6 I had a neighbor that had her own tailor business. I wanted her to show me how to sew...but she was always busy. So instead of me standing around I just went in and started out by doing the things that I can help her with. Cleaning, measuring..and so she had more time to show me. I was on and off with her till the day she passed. I didn't handle a death at that time in a positive way being I was 8 so I stopped sewing. Then when I entered highschool I started again, however the projects were so bad that I had lost interest again. So now 3 years ago I got the itch when I wanted to create a bedroom set to my soon to be though would be a little girl...well I have a boy love him and did not create anything...really don't know why however I went to school for fashion and sewing in 2006 and when I finished I had the choice to continue schooling in Italy or open up my own business...I chose business.

~When did you start selling on ebay?

I started in August of 2008.

~What was the first thing you sold on ebay? Do you have a photo?

Yes, My first design was an elephant jumper using the vida pattern



~What is your favorite design- photo- and why?

My favorite design and photo is my recent design...it was inspired with my imagination back to when I thought I was going to have a little girl..basically I put my imagination to a clothing creation!



~What do you enjoy doing other than sewing/creating your designs?

I enjoy ballroom dancing, fishing, cutting grass, playing with my animals...getting used to the farmer's wife role!

~What would you like to add?

I like to thank those designers that helped me when I first started and want to say thank you to those who still do...and my customers, you're my #1! THank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment