Tuesday, June 30, 2009

JadeAndRoses Interview

When did you start sewing/creating your clothing/accesories and why?

I started creating my hand painted clothing and accessories in July 2008. I started creating because I love to make things for Rebekah.

When did you start selling on ebay?

I started selling in August 2008.

What was the first thing you sold on ebay?

The first thing I sold was my witch jumper for $150.00. It is on my me page! I actually also made the shoes, bows, and polymer necklace too!




What is your favorite design and why?

I have a few, but I really LOVED my Santa collection! It is the most detailed clothing and tote I have done and was inspired by Coca Cola Santas "The Night Before Christmas".




What do you enjoy doing other than sewing/creating your designs?

I choreograph dance routines, design costumes, and design props for my dance team! I also love to draw. I love anything artistic really. I just can't sing, LOL!!

What would you like to add?

I guess one more fun fact! Rebekah and I are a model mom team and I got a new camera in January 2009. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment